BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default GW is stupid, expensive, and I want out.

80% painted fine AZZ Tau army. 600 obo. RIchmond, free delivery, elsewhere add shipping.
    Includes rubberized game mat, all kinds of terrain, Will even thrown in some space marine allies Bring Boxes. Lots of boxes, all ruberized foam included

40k Rulebook and Tau Codex, I've got the rules bit from the farside enclaves too, for whatever that does...
    HQ:
    Modded Xv8 Commander magnetized for different loadouts
    Bitz Built Shadow doom Strider or whatever his name is
    Shadowsun (Magnetized) w/ command drone

Elite:
    2 Riptides (one still on sprue in box) w/ scenic bases
    3 full squads of magnetized XV8's with removable scenic bases
    3 full squads of stealth suits

Troops:
    2 Sensor Towers (don't even know if they're using those anymore)
    24 Kroot (Shaper w/ pulse carbine) 4,6, or 8 hounds (I don't remember specific number and am too lazy to look)
    4 full squads of firewarriors (2sqd's w/ rifles, and 2 w/ carbines) Pigiron heads (look like ODST heads)
    4 fishy transports which can be modded to be rail/ion heads/skyrays)

Fask Attack:
    3 Piranha's magnetized and modded to be either tetras or piranhas
    Full squad of pathfinders and two rail rifles (no fancy new drones though)
    Bitz built Remora Drone fighter w scenic base
    3 hammerheads magnetized for Ion heads
    A Bu t t l o a d of drones
    All kinds of vehicle and Markerlight markers

Heavy Support:
    Full squad of bitz built marksmen and sniper drones
    3 rail heads/ion head magnetized turrets to go on fish
    2 Skyrays missiles magnetized.

Tau aegis tech wall and rail rurret (Counts as quad gun)

I think that's about it. If I remember anything else, I'll post it.

All weapons included and magnetized

gw infantry case included

Just get it off my hands...
    Good Tactical acumen + Bad Dice Rolls = Chronic Systems Failure / Turn 3 concession

tree-fiddy!
    Looking for a game in the San Antonio area? You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175757472448931/

No, sir. What I'm offering is easily worth 1200. All that plus all the bits, the dice the terrain, the odds and ends. I cannot entertain 350. That doesn't even address shipping. The stuff is in three footlockers. 600 + shipping and I'll throw in a Line of Sight Laser Pointer...
    Good Tactical acumen + Bad Dice Rolls = Chronic Systems Failure / Turn 3 concession

I'm sorry. I was just cracking-wise... it's a quote from a movie. In my local meta folks often make that quip when anyone posts almost anything for sale. Good luck!
    Looking for a game in the San Antonio area? You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175757472448931/

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Copeland View Post
    I'm sorry. I was just cracking-wise... it's a quote from a movie. In my local meta folks often make that quip when anyone posts almost anything for sale. Good luck!
    No problem mang. I apologize for being too serious about it. I should post some pics. The army is really awesome (by most standards). I have really cool modded shield drones with feet on the so they look like little ED-209/AT-ST's, all the heads on my firewarriors look like ODST's, The XV8's are chopped and posed very dynamically, It's a really good and cool looking army, I just have no real interest or friends who are interested in playing anymore. I love the modeling aspect of it and will keep some of my more memorable mod jobs. Otherwise I'm just tired of the sweaty shops and the whole dump your money and your life on this... situation, ya know?

I'd have been interested, but shipping to the UK would be extortionate.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Yes, sir, it would be. I understand.
    Last edited by Panxer; 12-22-2013 at 07:31 AM.

Iron Father

Do you have any pictures ?
    I doubt I could afford it but your conversions sound pretty cool and I would love a look
    Last edited by Deadlift; 12-23-2013 at 05:00 PM.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Pics to follow. I took some of the army tonight, I have to take pics of the individuals. I also remembered that I had a bitz built Cadre Fireblade as well. I'll probably have them up by the weekend.

would you consider selling some pieces individual. (ex: all battle suits and some troops/ 1/2 of the army) I know you more then likely want to sell as a whole but if you want out its a good place to start