BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Nurgle terminator equipment help

Hi all. I got the Forgeworld Plague Terminator kit and since I only have five, I was wondering which heavy weapon I should include in this squad. Ripper cannon or flame thrower. I am kind of working on making a mono Nurgle army, but I don't know their rules well enough to decide which weapon would be better for them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Is this for 40k, or Heresy?

The Reaper is too expensive for what it does, I'd go with the Heavy flamer, cheap and may kill something when you get charged.

I think it would be cool if the flame attack was instead some form of nasty, filthdisease melt your face attack. I think that's what I'll call it from now on, it just happens to be the exact same stats as the flamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenith View Post
    Is this for 40k, or Heresy?

The Reaper is too expensive for what it does, I'd go with the Heavy flamer, cheap and may kill something when you get charged.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

you want to go axes, and then maybe combi-plas/melta. You can run the HF, but your going to have a lot of games where it does nothing, and every so often it will be amazing.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    you want to go axes, and then maybe combi-plas/melta. You can run the HF, but your going to have a lot of games where it does nothing, and every so often it will be amazing.
    Thanks for the advice guys. Now I can start building them. I wish they did the legs too, this FW kit is upper body, shoulders and heads. At least I get to play with some drill bits and Green Stuff.

I also had an idea about the round bubble things that stick out from their armor (boils or whatnot) I'm going to try drilling holes in the model but instead of using beads I'm going to use airsoft bb's. They're plastic, I have millions of them and you can drill into them or texture them.