BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Brother-Captain

We already know what the Sanguinor is, if you paid even sparse attention when reading "Fear to Tread."
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

I personally think that with all the new books and meta in the books I'd say that all prmarchs are perpetuals but the only comfired one is vulkan, seeing as though that gulliman is recovering from his mortal wound even though he is in a stasis feild(only primarch that can think off that has fluff in M41) and the lion lasting wihtout a scratch on a death world for several years but primarchs have recovered from titan blasts to the face and come back so i'd say that they will can come back from the dead. everything bar decapitation can be covered from, but after the death of primarchs there bodies have usually vanished or in the case of Alpharius cannot be confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Katharon View Post
    We already know what the Sanguinor is, if you paid even sparse attention when reading "Fear to Tread."
    I never did read it what did he wind up being? can PM me so no spoilers.

SPOILERS
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    Vulkan is a Perpetual

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Vash108 View Post
    I never did read it what did he wind up being? can PM me so no spoilers.
    PM me, too? I'm deeply curious.

As for myself, I don't believe that Mephiston is either. We know that he's not possessed, because we have scenes from his point of view. A possessed being in 40k is aware of his state, because the daemon is in charge. Instead, I think that he's exactly what the books say he is: a transcendently powerful psyker with an Asarte's posthuman body. A nigh-perfected transhuman being who could possibly kick his own *** into daemon-princehood.

Mephiston doesn't need to be anything other than what he is to be a total badass.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Katharon View Post
    Personally, all this recent lore regarding perpetuals is ridiculous to me. I'd be much more happier with them going into detail about the Illuminati and the search for the Star Child.
    i do agree but it is nice to see that gw is still trying to fluff out the core story
    his wings dripped with blood and his enemy's were slay so he had a beer and went home

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234