BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default From the Gnarls rise the United Kriel (A Troll Blog)

So after lurking for a bit and being apart of the Painting Challenge the last two months, I have decided to start a blog on the forum about my journey to help the larger united kriel.

I love any feedback or comments any one has, it always is a joy to read. I currently bought a pretty nice camera so luckily you will get some good photos, a lot better then the old ones i used to take with my phone.

Dire Troll Mauler

Pyre Troll

Family Photo (Camera Died before Axer got his time)

The Base for my big project

I am also starting work this weekend on PDoomshaper, but as with any warlock it is going to take some time since he is a star of this rag tag band.

Thanks for looking

Fly Lord

I like em. Really nice basing as well.

I've noticed that great basing is one of the skills that really helps Warmachine armies stand out.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

I won't lie, i completely forgot i started this blog and i really need to update it with all the finished work. I must say i take your compliment as a big deal as i have always enjoyed your death guard you played in the 40k bat reps. Thank You.

I have done quite a bit more since i posted this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14723623013_786366536b_b.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	10061

Here is an update on what i have been working on, this is my trio of trouble, and mark the first warlocks i have ever done. I decided since i already have painted 35 points, its about time.

Have not posted here in a while so thought i would update my thread with some of my work

Current 50 Pt List I finished

Most recent Finish Warbeast (Slag Troll)

Here is some of my current work

Thanks For Looking

I love it! That blue is so... blue! It looks perfect.