BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well, my take on his was this:

That's Commander Culln's body, cloak and hammer head from the Wolf Guard Termie box, shield is a scratchbuild, icon on the banner pole is from the WGT box as well, and the arms themselves came from the Space Marine Assault Termie box.

Oh yeah, the head is from the Wolf Pack box.

Librarian

I like that alot. Maybe drop the back banner but that's a personal thing, I just don't like them, the hammer is suitably massive and scary and the shield is crazy enough to believe that he means business with it.
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

Occuli Imperator

I had a feeling Commander Cullin would be a good start. You could shave down the Scorpion symbol and use the Wolf Symbol from the Drop Pod Sprue in the center of the chest.

Great model!
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

You could do that. What I did was take one of the icons from the WGT box and shave it down to fit over the scorpion, so as to keep both the symbol of the Imperium and add in the Wolf touch.

That one, I believe was one of the heraldic shields that goes on the shoulder.

I have considered replacing the banner pole for an anvil or the like up there, but I was running low on time (for a contest) and hadn't had that inspiration yet, so I went with the banner pole, ala 4E style.

Brother-Sergeant

Cool Here is my Arjac

I made my Arjac only using parts from the Space Wolves Terminators box and a little greenstuff. The head I used was the one with the mohawk but I filed it down so he looks bald like in the artwork. I cut the wolf paw design off the shield and made my own "anvil" design out of greenstuff. I found that while I have gotten better at painting over the years I still have a very hard time with sculpting with greenstuff. So with that in mind I sculpted an anvil on top of his back by cutting up a sprue and shaping it all anvil-like. It's kind of hard to see it in this picture from this angle. I haven't painted the shoulder pads yet because I am still undecided as to which great company he will belong to.

Brother-Sergeant
    "He who sees his own doom can better avoid it's path. He who sees doom in others can deliver it

here is an arjac i've just purchased, i think he looks pretty good.

What do you guys think? was well pleased to find this as i wanted an arjac in my space wolves army

Brother-Sergeant

i built mine straight out of the wolfguard terminators box -- there's a set of legs that're running and plenty of ways to position the arms -- so mine looks like he's sprinting in ... comments abotu the cloak above are on point, since the big one that comes with the box is fairly static ... but you don't need to buy anything special to craft one ... i think a different paint job alone would suit you fine (eg: put him in pre-Heresy grey armor vice space wolves blue, etc)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12