BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Belakor Dataslate

Hello, I was wondering if I have to have a Kindle or iBook, etc to purchase and download the Belakor Dataslate? I just have an iMac and a PC laptop. Will it show up on either of those; and then, can I print it out? I don't have a portable tablet or anything like that.

I assume you can print it but dont know. Your pc will open an .epub file if you down load adobe digital editions. I'm sure there is a similar piece of software for mac.

Brother-Captain

You're allowed to print off a copy that you bought. But only one copy.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Quote Originally Posted by Katharon View Post
    You're allowed to print off a copy that you bought. But only one copy.
    And you're not allowed to photocopy that print, they'll know.

You can show it on your PC using Adobe Digital editions. The program is free and works fine with the epub-format.

Quote Originally Posted by sebi81
    You can show it on your PC using Adobe Digital editions. The program is free and works fine with the epub-format.
    Indeed... this is what I use and it even prints perfectly (the page count is not always correct but that is a small detail)

First-Captain

Is it illegal to scan my book and put it in e-format.. I still don't know why people will pay for a book they don't get.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

no it is not in most countries
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

You can basically do anything with your copy as long as you don't redistribute or sell it.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    You can basically do anything with your copy as long as you don't redistribute or sell it.
    yup, this is still how I do my digital codexes, scanned PDF's
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.