BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Question How do you use Seekers of Slaanesh the right way?

I have some seekers of slaanesh got them for Xmas great looking model but how would i use them should I put them in a rank of 6 by 2? Or split them in half? Also any tricks or tips in using them effectively they seem like they would be able to move across the field quickly that's why I asked for them

Well, they're fast cav with a juicy 5++, poison (steeds), and armour piercing they're pretty nasty! A little expensive for how fast they'll die from shooting or any dedicated combat unit, but if used right they can be a big pain for your opponent. Run them in two units up the flanks (marching 20" is scary fast) and hunt warmachines, lone characters, or run down any chaff. Don't expect them to put a big hole in anything you want dead, because they'll just die. They are a sharp, fast knife, not the axe or the hammer.

If you're still grappling with this I recommend taking a look at Lord Inquisitor's Youtube channel. He took an all Slaanesh Daemon army to tournament and did extremely well!

HTH