BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Librarian

Default Pandorax & Draigo.

Currently reading the Pandorax novel and in it Draigo is leading the Grey knights on titan from the mortal realm.

When did that happen? I thought he was trapped in the warp except for short periods.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

I *believe* that Draigo had not yet been sucked into the Warp yet. Sadly, I am awful at reading 40k dates.

Brother-Captain

Drago gets chucked into the warp in 999.M41, so the year before the 42nd millennium starts. He was Grand Master before that and there's the warp's time travel shenanigans.

One, two, three, four...

"Lets do the time warp again!"

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    Drago gets chucked into the warp in 999.M41, so the year before the 42nd millennium starts. He was Grand Master before that and there's the warp's time travel shenanigans.
    Thanks for that tidbit, I was wondering why a character which only ever appears unannounced at random could alter an army's composition.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer View Post
    Thanks for that tidbit, I was wondering why a character which only ever appears unannounced at random could alter an army's composition.
    actually his paladin rule is more to represent the fact that he shows up to combat the most dire threats, threats which are so great whoever is running the joint in his absence send out the paladins
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Brother-Captain

I figured it was more in line with their being the bodyguard of a Grand Master. The codex gives the impression that the worst situations (like the consumption of Malantai's soulstones) are a purifier problem.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

fair enough, then its just weird. but then, his background has always been very weird and harsh on the established lore....WAAARRRD!
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Brother-Captain

I continue to disagree with that as the first bit of lore with Grey Knights has them fighting a Bloodthirster that snuck into the Governor's palace dressed as a hobo.

Quote Originally Posted by david5th View Post
    Currently reading the Pandorax novel and in it Draigo is leading the Grey knights on titan from the mortal realm.

When did that happen? I thought he was trapped in the warp except for short periods.
    Could you please tell us the author and exact title for this novel?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast