BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default News! Burning chariot can now move and fire!

Not a rumour but just to let everyone know the chariot rules have now changed allowing the rider to fire weapons counting as stationary even if the chariot has moved!

D3 lascannons for everyone!

Nice!

- - - Updated - - -

Think I'll field 3

Except I just sold my Daemons.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Good to see them catching a lot of the little fixes that were needed.

This is good because the Daemons were so weak that they needed another powerful bump?

Awesome, thank you. Was wondering about this. Can you provide a page number?

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Caitsidhe View Post
    This is good because the Daemons were so weak that they needed another powerful bump?
    Somebody had to step in for the horrors to do the shooting

Chariots section is page 510 onwards of the digital rule book. Riders also gain relentless as well to avoid any doubt.
    There is also a not about summoning daemons; if the daemon unit you want to summon has the option for an icon, champion and instrument then you may take these for free assuming you have the appropriate model.

Other fun stuff: beams now just cause hits on units kinda like flamers, not models and they no longer lose strength, makes bolt of tzeentch csm power nasty.