BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    There are a few other things that can ID you but yeah... getting rid of d3 and adding a flat +3 is going to make CD flying circus also way stronger as most dedicated AA will now need a 5+ or worse to wound them and grounding them got way harder.
    Yep.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    That's like a 4th edition rule, dude.
    Do you mean the S6 hit from perils or the part when taking a hit that doubles a model's toughness causes instant death? If the former, I was replying to a mentioned change to the perils table.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    There are a few other things that can ID you but yeah... getting rid of d3 and adding a flat +3 is going to make CD flying circus also way stronger as most dedicated AA will now need a 5+ or worse to wound them and grounding them got way harder.
    Depends on if there are any changes to Snapshots, if swooping FMC can assault the turn they drop out of flight and if grounding tests really changed.
    Where is my tinfoil hat!??
    Aka Arcane, veteran GW-Conspiracy Theorist

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Boyle View Post
    I apparently need to read more carefully as well as I hadn't noticed they were a straight 3+ now. That is potentially a problem, for sure. It's a bit funny that it's flat out better than Hammerhand, but easier for everyone but GK to cast. I somehow doubt anyone outside of Grey Knights will ever be using any of those powers really, and GK only because they'll probably be required to roll on the table at least once like Chaos Marines have to roll on their god tables.
    That is because Iron Arm affects the Psyker and Hammerhand the unit (which could be the same in case of BoP).

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar_Atog View Post
    Do you mean the S6 hit from perils or the part when taking a hit that doubles a model's toughness causes instant death? If the former, I was replying to a mentioned change to the perils table.
    The former. None of the perils results cause the psyker to take a str 6 hit. The unit, sure, but in that case the psyker is already dead.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

Anyone notice that misfortune no longer makes you re-roll successful saves. The only real foil to re-rolling saves is out the window.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    The former. None of the perils results cause the psyker to take a str 6 hit. The unit, sure, but in that case the psyker is already dead.
    I must have mis-read that part.

All of this is going to really change how I run my Farseer. She used to just stay behind cover and cast buffs on my heavy support choices. It was rare for her to even join another unit unless I rolled Doom for one of her powers.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Anyone notice that misfortune no longer makes you re-roll successful saves. The only real foil to re-rolling saves is out the window.
    Not a bad thing. Especially considering how much less reliable Fortune is.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

I have to say that I'm not too impressed with these Disciplines. They are so uniformly awful and ill-thought out that I can't believe their play test consisted of more than a game or two tops.

Guys. Seriously. Someone help me figure this out. THREE warp charges for the Sanctic primaris power?! I don't think I can even make my Librarian ML3! And it lowers Daemon invuls by ONE point? What?!

Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast