BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lorne Walkier View Post
    Looks to me that Vehicle Flyers are the big winners. They got harder to kill with the rest but remain just as hard to hit, only on a 6. They also seemed to have dodged the nerf that hit Flying MC. Full steam ahead on my fighter wing.
    yeah my heldrakes are laughing, they are even harder to kill, you cant dodge them as they ignore vector lock from stuns and shakens and I only lose my weapon on a 5 against most AA guns

HAHAHA fortifications are scoring
    Last edited by daboarder; 05-22-2014 at 07:30 PM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

So, just to double check, I can now field, say, a mix of drop pods and fliers with no restrictions on how much I put in reserves?

Say I've got 2 pods only on turn 1 and I get tabled before my reserves come in. Do I still auto lose?

Quote Originally Posted by skeletoro View Post
    So, just to double check, I can now field, say, a mix of drop pods and fliers with no restrictions on how much I put in reserves?

Say I've got 2 pods only on turn 1 and I get tabled before my reserves come in. Do I still auto lose?
    There is still the same restrictions on reserves. You could always take flyers and drop pods in the way you are trying. And yes if your go 1st and then your enemy kills all your drop pods and the units in them, you loose. High risk /reward. It is a bit riskyer now though, consider. In 7th, the winner of the table side roll gets to choose who goes 1st AFTER both sides set up. If you loose that roll you better have a good Plan B.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    yeah my heldrakes are laughing, they are even harder to kill, you cant dodge them as they ignore vector lock from stuns and shakens and I only lose my weapon on a 5 against most AA guns

HAHAHA fortifications are scoring
    Makes sense on the Fortifications. After all, a big honking Bastion is bound to put a crimp in holding an objective.....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Makes sense on the Fortifications. After all, a big honking Bastion is bound to put a crimp in holding an objective.....
    Wtb Alpha legion ability to ingore that......

No really we can't take them...........
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

It was discovered a serious misprint in the German rulebook (already!). In the rule book itself the Primaris power banishment of Daemonolgy: 1 Warpcharge. But on the Psi-Card: 3 Warpcharges. What is printed in the english version?

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Valorion View Post
    It was discovered a serious misprint in the German rulebook (already!). In the rule book itself the Primaris power banishment of Daemonolgy: 1 Warpcharge. But on the Psi-Card: 3 Warpcharges. What is printed in the english version?

*sigh*
    I have to say, this is something of a sad relief for me. As a GK player, when I saw that power, the first thing I thought was "welp, good thing I get that for free, because I will never cast that, ever."

Talk about a major typo though... everyone who buys those cards should make an angry phone call.

boy... conjured units score... in addition. summoned units from the codex: chaos daemons can gain the instrument, icon and champion upgrades for FREE if you got the model for it.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Souba View Post
    boy... conjured units score... in addition. summoned units from the codex: chaos daemons can gain the instrument, icon and champion upgrades for FREE if you got the model for it.
    The brand new Daemons in my car are very happy to hear this.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071