BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Desolation of smaug

Which of the new characters/units are effective? which are worth getting?

Helps to know which forces you field
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I have bits from all over the shop> I was just wondering before I buy specific characters, whose cos effective, who are the tactically awesome characters /units that can supplement LOTR armies. I may start anew from the hobbit, or ally a few with LOTR. I haven't seen the stats, but it'd be nice for some advice with regards to the new minitures-who to avoid, who's good. I think Tauriel is awesome in the film, but I dont want to splash 15 for a useless character. Does that help Mr Mystery? Others please comment!

have bits from all over the shop> I was just wondering before I buy specific characters, whose cos effective, who are the tactically awesome characters /units that can supplement LOTR armies. I may start anew from the hobbit, or ally a few with LOTR. I haven't seen the stats, but it'd be nice for some advice with regards to the new minitures-who to avoid, who's good. I think Tauriel is awesome in the film, but I dont want to splash 15 for a useless character.

Default jan models

Think the new releases are cool. bard looks nice, as does gandalf. The laketown warriors are nice, but not collectable. How good is bard in a game?