BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Year Oath of Moment!

Few days early, but sod it!

So for me......

No more new armies.

Instead, I shall simply keep up to date with the book releases, and each month buy a model or two that tickle my fancy as painting projects.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Iron Father

Continue with my Iyanden project, complete 1500 pts of Blood Angels. More importantly keep my blood pressure and cholesterol down a bit better this year and try not to worry so much about the arrival of kid number 3
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Librarian

I pledge to this year play more games than I make purchases. Hopefully i'm pretty much rounding out everything I could possibly need for any of my armies!

I will quit smoking and use all the money I save on miniatures and paint supplies :-)

Chaplain

My oath of moment: finish the upgrades and repainting of my Blood Angels and finish all units I have yet to complete
    "I have seen what you will see. I have fought what you must fight, and I have slain what you must slay...." Commander Dante

Brother-Captain

Get a job and get caught up on buying some of the awesome new things that have been released over the past couple years since I lost my last job. In the meantime continue clearing my backlog of assembled and unpainted figures (and started but unfinished painted figures).

Also play more games, as I only managed 2 in all of 2013! *shame overload*
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

I will stop impulse-buying shiny things.

I completed this year's Oath of Moment, a fully painted Apocalypse level army.
    Turned out to be my Space Marines, good job boys! (Turns out I'm now only a few models from an ENTIRE Company)

Next year: Finish my Cthulhu Daemons (2k), finish my Chaos Marine army (1k), finish my Tau army (1.5k), finally, do some Marine allies (500 each detachment).

BOOM.
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 12-28-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Brother-Captain

Blog some stuff! I need to get on with that.
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

I pledge to get my Super-heavy Stormblade painted and start putting up some more batreps on my awesome new table.

And spend more time working on my actual 3D work than painting. (A shame, but really needs to be the focus.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast