BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Fly Lord

Harry's latest missive regarding WFB 9th 1-14-2014:

I am not saying Yes or No ... I am saying "I don't know".
    All I know is they started into a 'ground up' re-write a couple of years ago.
    Nothing was sacred. Not the timeline. Not the stat line. They started with a fresh page.
    Anything could have changed ... Everything could have changed.
    I have heard ... a few things since ... but not enough to say with any certainty what 9th edition will be.
    And he's the guy who is the MOST reliable at these type of predictions.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

I;m waiting for 9th, 8th killed fantasy in our local area no one had the money to drop onto those god awful hordes.

I really hope nothing gets squated. love wood elves
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Hordes aren't compulsory.

They're ace for horde armies and Ogres. Everyone else can function without
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

So, faeit is reporting that brets are being rolled into the empire and wood elves, tomb kings and beastmen are being discontinued. I snort in derision.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Sergeant

The same rumor said all shops are shutting down in Germany. Its probably hogwash. Brettonians and wood elves supposedly are getting updates this year. Tomb kings have a nice range that are great just for conversion work. Beastmen I would love to see get a huge boost with some new chariots and more options, but they would probably be one of the easier armies to fold.
    War Painting Services is a full service assembly and painting commission service. If you have a project you want done email me for quotes at: [email protected]

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789