BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I say fake.

The box doesn't even conform to the GW style (except maybe for some of the Eldar.)
    Last edited by Cactus; 12-30-2013 at 03:02 PM.
    Visit my war gaming blog at: lookoutsir.blogspot.com

If you look closely at the picture, you can see that the 40k logo and the Miniatures text in the corner are at different angles to each other. This is probably a 'shop.

Fly Lord

This is why this kind of stuff has to pass the "BoLS Intelligence Service" back here before it hits the frontpage

You all are awesome!

This line stands out as somewhat not 007 in character:
    Sorry, but it was very dark in the Warehouse. And my phone is not that great for pictures anyways.
    Seems kinda amateur-hour to me. Just wandering around a GW warehouse at night... really?

It would seem that someone is trolling Faeit by name...
    Last edited by Bigred; 12-30-2013 at 03:26 PM.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Veteran-Sergeant

Yeah gw don't tend to shut down euro hub if I remember rightly. It's a 24/7 kinda deal so no dark warehouse there. The models don't even fit the current IG scale and shape. Oh well, better luck next time Photoshoppers

It's also kind of hard to get into unless you actually work there....

New GW staff (at least used to) get a tour of it, but can't just wander in willy-nilly. Chances of some internet spod getting in? Pretty much zero without a case of breaking and entering being involved!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

yeah this is fake - definitely mirrored and doctored images as other have said. To my mind another more general clue is that it's 5 guard models in a box, yet they clearly aren't command or veterans, so it's straight up the wrong number for the box size.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

they're crooked, as in compare the way the bases line up to the 40k logo
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Brother-Sergeant
    Catterick, North Yorkshire, and Birmingham

I was licking my lips when I saw the thread title! Looking at that picture has left a certain taste of disappointment!

I think the box art looks too plain for the recent GW releases.

Brother-Captain

I wouldn't be surprised if the Steel Legion gets some plastic love this new release though, considering that the big center piece for Apocalypse was the "War for Armageddon". While this might be someone's wishful thinking (and not-so-skilled use of Photoshop), it is still not beyond the realm of possibility to see the SL in plastic. I just won't hold my breath on it.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast