BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

The Antipodes Pack is great! That could seduce me to Ariadna ... but not before new sectorials are out.
    The Ghulambox donīt gets me, to much cloning in here, but useful anyway - and i donīt mean that it is bad, just too much cloning.
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Quote Originally Posted by Archon View Post
    The Antipodes Pack is great! That could seduce me to Ariadna ... but not before new sectorials are out.
    The Ghulambox donīt gets me, to much cloning in here, but useful anyway - and i donīt mean that it is bad, just too much cloning.
    Do you mean too many swappable bodies/parts? Because most box sets are like that these days. My Nomad Morlocks had 2 different legs and 2 different torsos for 4 models.

New sectorals won't be out for awhile. Rumors are pretty insistent that they won't be out until the Fall of Acheron book in 2015. N3 is simply a rules update where they might introduce a few profiles but no new sectorals.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Chaplain

Yep. The heads of the females look identical too. Thats a bit of meh, especially when the price went UP.

Early rumors had told, that Archeron Falls will be released in fall 2014, but i donīt think so, cause we got icestorm and N3 pending this year.

Icestorm August/September and N3 in November/December. That's what was stated at the Interplanetary event if I recall. All the major sources have stated that Carlos said Acheron Falls wouldn't be until 2015. Given that most CB books come out in the fall, we are likely looking at a year or slightly longer for the next expansion.

Eh, the quality of CB figures only gets better with time. I'm okay with parts being reused. I'm not sure I agree with the female heads in the new Ghulam box being the same. One has short cropped hair while the other has a bun. They only look alike due to the hair-gear that is identical and the angle of the photo.

Not sure what you mean about ht eprice either. These haven't been in box form...ever. The only ones that had figures before were the HMG and Hacker. Individully they would cost 10.99 USD. The box set costs 43.99 USD. 4 x 10.99 = 43.96 USD. So sure.. the box costs 3 cents more than buying them all separately but that's hardly worth quibbling about.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion

Chaplain

So, sadly i have to wait a year or so till my personal most wanted sectorial will appear: Svalarheima

The majority of the newer box sets contain two identical legs or bodysection. In the ghulam swc box it appears to be more plain in sight. Mybe the fem heads are different but the look too much identical, i donīt like that.

Not much different in hairstyle eh:

Donīt know about the us prices. The € price of the ghulam swc box is about 10 % higher than the 4-model boxes before. Yes, compared to single blisters it is cheaper but this is what box sets a generally meant to be.

First-Captain

I'm loving Yojimbo! He looks epic!

Last edited by energongoodie; 08-15-2014 at 06:21 AM.

First-Captain

New shiny stuff on the way!!!!

More on the way.

First-Captain

Last edited by energongoodie; 08-17-2014 at 05:35 AM.

Chapter-Master

ooh, I like the look of that Haqqislam walker thing
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

New Maghariba Guard is fantastic. Curious why they didn't snow any new Nomad stuff. They are supposed to be getting a couple new units for Tunguska and I am curious if they ever finalized the sculpt of the new Securitate.

FYI, they also had some point costs up for new units. The new invincibles for the Terra Cotta army are MOV4-4 CC15 BS13 PH12 WIP13 2W 3ARM 3BTS with Kinematica Lv1 and Combi Rifle for... 27 points. Sure... Low armor, but the 2W is awfully nice to have. They have an automedkit HMG model for 39 points and keep in mind these guys are supposed to be linkable.

Also details for the Kotail.

Finally, they announced September Releases.

If you want to see the rule portion of the seminar, [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fucNiGUZBQ"]go here[/URL].

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Invincible.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	10709Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kotail.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	10710Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sep_Releases.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	10711

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast