BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chaplain

Default Leman russ walker WIP

hi all, i have recently started work on a LR walker to see how viable it would be to make a platoon or two of them, the body, as shown below, is a folded top hull of the LR, boxed in with plasticard, with the legs from a dust tactics SSU KV-3 Walker, however, im not quite sure that they fit, the legs themselves are in a crouching position, pics below give a guide to it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140106_150209[1].jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	6625

Name:	20140106_150228[1].jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	6626

ideas as well as opinions would be much appreciated

currently working on a line of sci-fi bunkers and tunneling, input always appreciated

Banned

Looks good, but it makes me want to say, "Gear Krieg". But that's really hard to avoid. Sides are bland at the moment. You may want to look in to getting the side panels for the Sponsons and around it to make up the sides instead of plasticard.

Chaplain

aye, its in very early stages currently. With sponsons, a hull weapon and the FW demolisher turret to give it a blocky head

[URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Imperial_Guard/Imperial_Guard_Tanks/MODIFIED-RYZA-PATTERN-LEMAN-RUSS-DEMOLISHER-TURRET.html"]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Imperial_Guard/Imperial_Guard_Tanks/MODIFIED-RYZA-PATTERN-LEMAN-RUSS-DEMOLISHER-TURRET.html[/URL]

other than that, i did see them briefly looking for leg systems, with plans for this to be partially replicated as a vanquisher

Name:	pz1.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	6627

currently working on a line of sci-fi bunkers and tunneling, input always appreciated