BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 45 of 80 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    wait WHAT?
    Nevermind. The Monstrous Biocannon entry in the spanish codex specifically says the devs with brainleech are twin-linked. Sorry about that. Editing the old post.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

yeah just got told

wow,

LW+BS 20 pts for tyrant guard

Crushing claws 20 pts for tyrant guard

base 50
    Last edited by daboarder; 01-08-2014 at 10:39 PM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

A++, give the poster some gold...

This should be titled Codex: Revenge of the Squats.

So good....

Chapter-Master

Hive Crone 155 Pts

WS 3, BS 3, S 5, T 5, W 5, I 5, A 3, Ld 10, Sv 4+ (not 3+)

May take one of the following:

Stinger Salvo (10 pts)

Cluster Spines (15 pts)

May take items from Biomorphs List

Weapons and Biomorphs: Drool Cannon, Four Tentaclids, Scything Talons

Drool Cannon - (Template, S 6, AP 4, Assault 1)

Tentaclids - (36', S 5, AP 5, Assault 1, Haywire, Seeking, One Use Only)

Seeking - If a model makies a shooting attack with this weapon against either a zooming flyer or swooping FMC, it re-rolls failed to-hit rolls made with this weapon

Raking Strike - A hive crone's vector strike is resolved as S8

FMC, Fearless, Instinct (Feed), Raking Strike
    TH

Tervigon Spawn:

The spawned unit cannot move during the movement phase in which it is spawned, nor can it charge this turn, but it is free to shoot or run as normal.

HG Shock Cannon:

18', Str 5, AP 5, Blast, Haywire, Assault 1

Any HG can replace its Impaler cannon with a shock cannon for 5 pts
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chaplain

Out of interest and for arguments sake,

Has GW ever released an errata or army book change FAQ/amendment to compensate for a poorly thought out codex before?

I'm going to wait and see for myself and have a few games as I'm still fairly new to actually playing 40K in this edition.
    Every saint has a past, every sinner, a future.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Build View Post
    Out of interest and for arguments sake,

Has GW ever released an errata or army book change FAQ/amendment to compensate for a poorly thought out codex before?

I'm going to wait and see for myself and have a few games as I'm still fairly new to actually playing 40K in this edition.
    NO!

the closest they have ever gotten to that was the second printing of the dark eldar's first codex, it wsa something like 6 months after DE dropped and they allowed you to trade in your old dex for it.

The second closest was the second printing of the CSM 3.5 dex, that one they DID add the changes to the eratta, but they we're fairly minimal (oblits being T4(5) for example)

This is the codex we are stuck with for the next 3 years (the last codex gap between this and 5th was one of the shortest any book has gotten baring space marines)

edit: then again I've never seen this volume of the customer base cancel pre-orders/ ask for their money back, so who know.
    Last edited by daboarder; 01-09-2014 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    NO!

edit: then again I've never seen this volume of the customer base cancel pre-orders/ ask for their money back, so who know.
    Oh yeah? You've seen this personally? Or are you going based on what some people are saying on this forum before they actually read the full codex and let it sink in?

Chapter-Master

funny thought.

With the removal of tervigon buffs for gants, there is now almost no reason to ever keep your gant units within 6" of your tervigons, as such you shouldn't be losing many termagants to brain fart anymore.

if thats not "immersion breaking" I don't know is

Chapter-Master

Burrow: An unengaged MAwloc can, at any point during its movement phases from the second game turn onwards, elect to burrow. If it does so, remove it from the table and place it into ongoing reserves. A mawloc cannot deep strike and burrow in the same turn.

Terror from the deep: When arriving from deep strike reserve, a mawloc can choose to deep strike onto a point occupied by another model (friend or foe) - roll for scatter as normal. If a Mawloc deep strikes onto a point occupied by another model, do not roll on the deep strike mishap tab;e. Instead, place the large blast marker directly over the spot the Mawloc is deep striking onto. All units except flyers and flying monstrous creatures beneath the blast marker suffer a number of Str 6, AP 2 hits with the Ignores Cover special rule equal to the number of models that unit has underneath the blast marker. If the blast marker is on a multi-level ruin, only models on the lowest level of the ruin count as being under the blast marker. For wound allocation purposes, assume the attack is coming from the centre of the blast marker. Hits against vehicles are resolved against their side armour.

If, after removing casualties, it is now possible to place the Mawloc on the table on the spot where the blast marker landed, then do so, even if this is within 1" of another model (but not if it would be in base contact with, or occupying the same space as, another model). If it is not possible to place the Mawloc, replace the large blast marker on the spot and resolve another round of damage as detailed above. If, after removing casualties for the second time, it is still not possible to place the Mawloc, roll on the deep strike mishap table.
    OH MY GOD, there are going to be soooo many problems with this thing. You are going to run into situations where all the models under the blast template are dead, but the mawloc still cant be placed because the base size is an elliptic shape.... half a brain GW, half a ****ing brain is all it takes

Quote Originally Posted by Yaro View Post
    Oh yeah? You've seen this personally? Or are you going based on what some people are saying on this forum before they actually read the full codex and let it sink in?
    I am the warehouse manager for all of GW, and so far,over 99.9% of preorders have been cancelled. Sad, too, because nobody has seen page 347 of the codex, which gives all Tyranid models Eternal Warrior, and has 5 point Heirophants as troops...
    Give a man fire, and you keep him warm for a night.
    Set a man on fire, and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Page 45 of 80 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast