BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Power Klawz View Post
    Prime w/special sword (what the hell is it called anyway!)
    The Reaper of Obliterax. Sounds really cool. Isn't THAT much cooler.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Yeah but id like to compare the smashing tyrant vs the regular sword id chances

Ahh right its the 2.08 wounds as its the same as smash sacking a T8 model its just all wounds cause

Hold up. Whats better 4 attacks that are 2s to wound. Versus 6 attacks that are 3s to wound. With everything getting rerolls

So between T6-8 the tsacs version does more wounds but less ID right?
    Against T-1-2 they are even. Againsy T3 the sword is better as its 6 rerollsing ID attacks
    Against T4-5 the tsacs win again dont they? Because its 4 re-rolling ID attacks versus 6 2/3 rerolling non ID attacks.
    Last edited by daboarder; 01-08-2014 at 07:38 PM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Jesus chrsit.....

Mawlocs mishap if they dont kill things with their blast. . WHAT THE ACTUAL ****
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

***edit***

Nevermind, the Reaper gives the same effect as a lash whip.
    Last edited by kjolnir; 01-08-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Scout

Wow, I held out faith that the Tyranids could be good this time around... but nope, I'm really thinking about cancelling my pre-order at this point. GW has driven the nail in the coffin of the Nids.

It's as if they sat around the circlejerking table at my FLGS listening to the one guy who just hates Tyranids and asked him, "What should we do to fix Tyranids so they aren't broken in your opinion?" And he responded "Nerf everything. Destroy the Doom, and make everything useless for it's points so I can auto-stomp them with my marines rather than having a few die every game."

BS3 Hive Guard? They're psychic what do they need to see for?!?!

Tervigon Spawn can't move? Great. I get that they shouldn't be able to Assault, that was a given, but holy **** man, not being able to move after being spawned is just a giant kick in the balls. You know what it says when they spawn? HIT US WITH A FLAME TEMPLATE OR BIG BLAST PLEASE. KILL US BEFORE WE ARE USEFUL!!!!!

Completely useless bio-relics. Well at least I can ignore those, but to top it all off, I lost all my BRB powers as well which actually made the Nids, idk... somewhat work?

Looks like I'll be stuck playing the 2x Flyrant, 2x Harpy, 2x Mawloc list for this entire codex. Seeing as that everything else took a kick to the balls.

On the very small plus side... I might give Raveners a try, Beasts are pretty good these days.

Scout

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Jesus chrsit.....

Mawlocs mishap if they dont kill things with their blast. . WHAT THE ACTUAL ****
    Wait... where is this rule?

Jesus chrsit.....

Yep. Not taking them or Trygons anymore.

Chapter-Master

Tervigons dont give out glands and tsacs to gants anymore either....

B ut of courwe the brain fart is still there

Scout

Tervigons dont give out glands and tsacs to gants anymore either....

But of courwe the brain fart is still there
    Where is this all coming from? If this all happened, then **** it, this book is just complete trash.

Chapter-Master

Dakka has the full book on display. Along with numerous other sources

Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast