BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

I read in this the faqs,
    Q: The rulebook states "A unit that makes a Scout redeployment
    cannot charge in the first turn." Does this mean that if your
    opponent has the first turn and you go second, your Scouting
    unit can charge? (p41)
    A: Yes.

Im guessing this works with Infiltrate too? Also am I reading this correctly? I let my opponent take the first turn he shoots me up then, theoretically I can charge him on my turn?
    Thanks for helping me out with my noob questions.

Chapter-Master

Did anyone notice that Adrenal Glands have Fleet and Furious Charge special rules?

Doesn't anyone know how redonkulous Warriors and Monsterous Creatures are going to be? Fleet on a Carnifex!
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Quote Originally Posted by Tynskel View Post
    Did anyone notice that Adrenal Glands have Fleet and Furious Charge special rules?

Doesn't anyone know how redonkulous Warriors and Monsterous Creatures are going to be? Fleet on a Carnifex!
    Warriors are still ID-bait, so using them as a rush unit seems questionable at best. On Carnifexes it will be pretty awesome. I'm considering a pile of Screamer-Killers for my IC's 2014 HPC list. Assuming they still have the bio-plasma option.

I think the Trygon being able to deploy on the first turn may be a thing. I re-read the WD Battle Report, and the Trygon prime comes in on the first turn. It could just be how they played it in their batrep, but it seems to be a trend. Is there anyway would could see a pic of the Tunnel Assault rule for Trygons?

Initiate

Do Tyranids get access to Fortifications?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Chobot View Post
    Warriors are still ID-bait, so using them as a rush unit seems questionable at best. On Carnifexes it will be pretty awesome. I'm considering a pile of Screamer-Killers for my IC's 2014 HPC list. Assuming they still have the bio-plasma option.
    They do, 20 pts per model, Assault 1 blast S7 AP2

First turn trygon tunnel-pod action? Hmm, I do believe that would take them from nearly useless to nearly ubiquitous in one fell swoop.

Honestly since they are basically the only functioning replacement for mycetic spores it would make sense to give them a pseudo-drop-pod-assault rule. I'm not holding my breath that they actually did this of course, but it makes sense to me on a lot of levels.
    Last edited by Power Klawz; 01-09-2014 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Klawz View Post
    First turn trygon tunnel-pod action? Hmm, I do believe that would take them from nearly useless to nearly ubiquitous in one fell swoop.
    So the Spanish codex says they have a "Rapid Deployment" special rule. I wonder what that does. The Mawloc appears to have the same rule as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kjolnir View Post
    So the Spanish codex says they have a "Rapid Deployment" special rule. I wonder what that does. The Mawloc appears to have the same rule as well.
    This excites me greatly, and I would like to know more.

I am envisioning turn one MC peekaboo followed by endless bug hole gants all up in all the faces.

Quote Originally Posted by kjolnir View Post
    They do, 20 pts per model, Assault 1 blast S7 AP2
    155 points for a Screamer-Killer with Fleet? I'll take six!

Page 56 of 80 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast