BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

so much Mechanicum awesomeness...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickelz View Post
    My problem with the Heresy stuff, is the lack of Space Wolf bits, i haven't seen any space wolf Heresy/pre-heresy pics that show them wearing the roman-ized helmets and stuff. If or when they come out with SW stuff, i'll be all over that.
    I'd be happy if they'd just release some heads for the Ultramarines based on those cool designs from the HH card game and Collected Visions. They're definitely taking their time with the books. But it makes sense. They don't want to dump too much product at once. You only have so much money to spend, and if the drag it out, they'll sell more copies of the books total, rather than people just picking up the books for the Legion they actually want.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickelz View Post
    My problem with the Heresy stuff, is the lack of Space Wolf bits, i haven't seen any space wolf Heresy/pre-heresy pics that show them wearing the roman-ized helmets and stuff. If or when they come out with SW stuff, i'll be all over that.
    All of mine are presently helmet less.

When it comes to the wolves, I'm really hoping on some that have their leather masks on.

www.queencityguard.com

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Jgolden View Post
    The Pre-drop pod assault claw is especially interesting. I'd like to hear the fluff on why if got stripped down over time to it's current state.
    I was under the impression that the Kharybdis was the pre-corrupeted version of the Hellclaw pod... which seems to be gone from the FW site.... discontinued?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12