BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11

    Default

    Guess he has never read Guardians of the Galaxy (so good, it's now a film), or indeed Insurrection, a truly excellent addition to the Dredd canon.

    Or Darkblade....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

  2. #12

    Default

    Looks like a moron...
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

  3. #13
    Brother-Captain
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Clearly they hate fun.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    Clearly they hate everything GW do ever.
    Fixed
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    Here's the link to the whole thread. The "offending" comment is on page 45:

    http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum...50/517931.page

    I also invite you all to recognize BrookM's completely ignorant comments regarding Macragges Honour and his utter lack of understanding how BL actually produces these limited runs (which, if you don't know, is not limited by a number but by a time frame).
    At the end of the day we are all interested in the same hobby, getting involved in name calling and insults over toy soldiers is all a bit petty in my opinion. If someone or something on here annoys me I have learnt to refrain from getting involved for the most part now and just turn the computer off and get on with hobby stuff instead.
    When I was younger, they all laughed at me when I told them I wanted to be a comedian - they're not laughing now!

  6. #16
    Brother-Captain
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Suburbs of Hell.
    Posts
    1,295

    Default

    Sounds like when I got a stern warning from T-Tauri over at WarSeer. He yanked several of my posts and threatened to ban me because I agreed with someone. Later I found out, he's just as big a douche with his ebay store.

    I abandoned that place like it was a leper colony. My life is too full and time too valuable to waste it on people like that.

    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

  7. #17

    Default

    OMG Necron How dare you agree with someone?

    However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukas The Trickster View Post
    At the end of the day we are all interested in the same hobby, getting involved in name calling and insults over toy soldiers is all a bit petty in my opinion. If someone or something on here annoys me I have learnt to refrain from getting involved for the most part now and just turn the computer off and get on with hobby stuff instead.
    This is spades, I do wonder sometimes how much "hobby" some posters actually achieve or do they just like talking about it ?

    Welcome back Dooley, your posts have always been good reading.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    I do wonder sometimes how much "hobby" some posters actually achieve or do they just like talking about it ?
    Well I do too much collecting and not much else

    However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    This is spades, I do wonder sometimes how much "hobby" some posters actually achieve or do they just like talking about it ?

    Welcome back Dooley, your posts have always been good reading.
    I'll have you know last year I paint 10 marines.

    I also stripped 40 so I think that makes me at -30 for the year...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

 

 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •