BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

That's a good point...
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Alpha Legion Operative

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    I'll have you know last year I paint 10 marines.

I also stripped 40 so I think that makes me at -30 for the year...
    This is me you're talking about here, right? Usually, I spend my hobby time working on projects for other people, and what time I have for my own inevitably ends up spent stripping stuff, before something else gets in the way of me working on them.

I must be on minus many for last year, good job I've got Sigmar's Blood (and hopefully plenty of BOLS scrutiny) to keep me focussed, and no new shiny upcoming releases to help me get distracted!
    My End Times Project Log on BOLS, current project: Undead Goblins! - http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?50621-ACE01-s-End-Times-begin!-A-plog-to-keep-me-motivated

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    OMG Necron How dare you agree with someone?
    Well, the internet did explode into a conflagration of nerd rage the last time a Necron didn't just kill all humans.

Chapter-Master

Welcome back Witt. Your betrayal and abandonment of us is forgiven. Your experiences on other forums has been punishment enough.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    OMG Necron How dare you agree with someone?
    Well, in my case "The Dude" had just posted a multi-paragraph rant on how blazingly stupid some people at his FLGS were, and he spared no effort in making abundantly clear how passionately he felt about it.

To which, I posted this:

Kenneth (aka T-Tauri) immediately pulled it and sent me a nasty-gram about it. In response, I made the quote a part of my sig so that it would be a part of every single post I made! It was my very public @#$!-YOU, in the hopes he would delete my account, but he didn't take the bate, so now, unfortunately, I still have a digital fingerprint amongst those slavering, slack-jawed gaggle of inbred rejects.

But of course, I have not strong opinions on the matter.

'Course, I am overlooking one possibility. Maybe ol' Kenny just hates smarty-pants Jews.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Right.

Clearly you are not to be trusted outside these hallowed and relatively sane boards.

We're going to have to nail your e-feet to the e-floor, stop you wandering off again.

It's for your own good. Brace yourself, think of your country of origin (or if you don't like your country of origin, anywhere pleasing will do), and do not try to cry like a big wuss. It'll be over in a jiffy
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

You say that Mystery, the 'Nid boards...
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Honestly, the mod that issued the suspension has been pretty vocal about not liking me. We've vigorously disagreed on a lot of things before, and in this instance I think he was unable to remain impartial. C'est la vie.

They have no appeals process, nor, apparently, does the input of other moderators matter with the heavy handedness of my suspension (I've had two mods agree with me that it was). I suggested to the site owners that, if anything, hopefully this situation will encourage them to rethink how they lay down suspensions of that length. Giving that power to any moderator at a whim isn't terribly democratic... But then I guess they dont have to be.

It's all good. Plenty of asshats I no longer have to deal with, and they won't get any of my content. I've got my WWX breakdown almost complete, and I'll probably have it ready (with multiple pictures) tomorrow after I get home from our wrestling tournament.

www.queencityguard.com

Chapter-Master

Good to have you back Witt.

BOLS is definently the best place to post. As long as you stay out the 40K rules discussion
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

And the 40K rumour threads. But please come and join the Warhammer ones!
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast