BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've done the paintbrush into the drink too many times to count, and one worse: Instant Mold (If you're not familiar, Instant Mold is a clear rubbery material that softens when soaked in hot water. It can be pressed around small parts like helmets to make a mold and then filled with greenstuff to make a duplicate). Scalding hot *and* a floating residue of greenstuff, delicious!
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Never happened to me, but I tend to put my painting supplies on the left where my light is and put drinks on the right. And the fact that I use a small plastic icecream bucket/container for my painting water and actual mugs (with a handle) for beverages pretty much helps remind me what's for drinking and what's not.
    40k- Chaos Space marines - Chaos Daemons - WM/H - Khador - Cygnar - Dystopian wars - EotBS

First-Captain

well when I was painting mini's at Boarding school I did that many a time with my Cream Soda I used to drink, since it was in a glass and it's almost clear it's easy to mistake it for water...

These days I have drinks in a sports cap bottle so as to avoid that mistake.....

Brother-Sergeant

I've actually never done this, and I've been painting since 2 Dark Elf releases ago. (late 90's early 2000's). I do however keep the point on my brush while I paint by putting the tip in my mouth. Its usually washed out though, and I only do it after it was in water and I wasn't painting with anything toxic.
    War Painting Services is a full service assembly and painting commission service. If you have a project you want done email me for quotes at: [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12