BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Everyone gets Ninja'd by me
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

the end of WD, the end of finecast, new plastic, new resin, new marketing... could this all be the work of one of GWs most recent trends?

I don't think there's anything wrong with this mini-"merger", the possibility of in store FW nor am I suprised.
    Company hires person with experience in streamlining a company, said person looks at three seperate companies each with their own hierarchy of management, releases, and pay. said person is then made aware of current dilemna experienced by players about validity about two of three companies releases. Said person then realizes how to solve two issues with one solution

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Everyone gets Ninja'd by me
    True story, we've put a bounty on his head for it, but they can't find him

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chaplain

It could be the happy middle ground you know......

Still not physically stocked in GW stores, but able to be Direct Ordered, including Ze Free Shippink into Store.

I know that'd make me happier about procuring Forgeworld. Those shipping prices can be offputting.
    Could FW keep up with the increase in demand caused by easier/free shipping? It was my understanding that they had trouble keeping up with the current level of demand.

Perhaps finecast was a test for large scale resin production. I wouldn't expect quality to be any better or worse. Forgeworld has been cranking out new models regularly.
    Last edited by jksigler; 01-10-2014 at 10:11 PM.

It could be the happy middle ground you know......

Still not physically stocked in GW stores, but able to be Direct Ordered, including Ze Free Shippink into Store.

I know that'd make me happier about procuring Forgeworld. Those shipping prices can be offputting.
    Not just the shipping prices, either: it would also mean I get to have them delivered somewhere that isn't home and then smuggle them past prying eyes at my leisure, avoiding "how much did you spend on that?" style questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    True story, we've put a bounty on his head for it, but they can't find him
    Nudie Ninja!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12