BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: The 5th Demon

Default The 5th Demon

Hey, Im GMing a Rogue trader game were starting to get towards the climax (finally), and I thought it would be cool to end it in a bang. I remember a long time ago that there is a 5th demon god, one the others don't like to talk about. So, I figured it would be cool to see the Emporer and Primarchs wake up and the Imperium, Chaos, and All the Xenos team up to stop this god. I was wondering is anyone knows the gods name or details about him?

His name used to be Malal, then GW lost the right to the name due to the writer leaving the company and taking the name with him. Now a days he's called Malice and he's weaker than the other 4.

Brother-Sergeant
    Germany, Baden Württemberg, Reutlingen/Tübingen

He also used to have the sacred number of 11.
    And he was meant to be the manifested antithesis within chaos itself. Thus his champions had a favour of hunting the champions of the greater 4 and comparing their strenghs with them. If you compare such basic attitudes of Malal/Malice you'll find various similarities with Be'Lakor's new fluff. Also Be'Lakor is meant to be a manifestation of pure malice and fear.
    Just a hint.
    Last edited by Nefarius Drapesh; 01-15-2014 at 05:06 AM.

Brother-Captain

When I hear send it off with a bang I don't call the God of Self Hate, I call this guy [url]http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Doomrider[/url]
    There's something about making people roll on the critical damage tables while the assailant throws out nonsensical oneliners.
    More practically, there's no counter Malal tech that I know of. While anti-daemon weapons for the other gods are pretty well documented I'm not sure how you can make a gun represent compassion or self acceptance. I'm not sure how your guys are going to make it through, but I hope it involves making them roll to sing Age of Aquarius.

Brother-Sergeant
    Germany, Baden Württemberg, Reutlingen/Tübingen

bfmusashi... thank you... after your words combined with my little cousin watching care bears i have really horrible pictures in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarius Drapesh View Post
    bfmusashi... thank you... after your words combined with my little cousin watching care bears i have really horrible pictures in my head.
    Exorcism by care bears lol!

Brother-Sergeant

Remember that his god also has a dedicated group of marines known as the sons of malice and they kill everyone. Also, an angle you might try exploring is the fact that with enough sacrifices and a willing host this god can directly manifest in real space unlike the other four.
    Innocence Proves Nothing