BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Eldar_Atog View Post
    In the end, there's no sense in worrying about the ork codex for the next 6-12 months. You'll just depress yourself. There will be plenty of time for wailing, rending clothes, and gnashing of teeth once the rumors start flowing.
    We'll likely see rumours within the next 4 months and a release within 6

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Orange View Post
    Maybe people can stop *****ing, play some ****ing games and shut the **** up about a book that was released five days ago. L2Play n00bs. ZOMGZ when I run in a straight linez my Nidz all diez, whyz Nidz so bad against TAU!!!AAADADKNDSKJH

I am left speechless by this display of insightful high-brow intellectualism...
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    I am left speechless by this display of insightful high-brow intellectualism...
    Well said. There are plenty of us that aren't whining, but that doesn't mean we are going to eat a turd sandwich and call it Quiznos sub.

Quote Originally Posted by mattblowers View Post
    Well said. There are plenty of us that aren't whining, but that doesn't mean we are going to eat a turd sandwich and call it Quiznos sub.
    I'm not understanding the analogy. Are you saying that Quiznos is good?

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Orange View Post
    Maybe people can stop *****ing, play some ****ing games and shut the **** up about a book that was released five days ago. L2Play n00bs. ZOMGZ when I run in a straight linez my Nidz all diez, whyz Nidz so bad against TAU!!!AAADADKNDSKJH
    Ironically, this post makes me think the writer would be exactly the sort of person to react like that if their codex wasn't to their liking.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Hypocrisy is a wonderful thing.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

I'm fine with the current Orks, but looking forward to new models, such as plastic meganobz. I wouldn't be able to resist the call of the WAAUGH!!

I took a look at the Nidz dex and decided that if I were to make a horde army, it would be the greenskins.
    Calm down. This is supposed to be FUN.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by SaveModifier View Post
    We'll likely see rumours within the next 4 months and a release within 6
    My bad but that wasn't the point of my post. There's just no sense in worrying about it till the rumors are solid.. Truthfully, it's not even worth busting a nut over then either.

Battle-Brother

Well I am just hoping that the new dex gives me options, I would love to be able to put burna boyz back in my mobz instead of rokkits or big shootas. Maybe clan rules out there some where, not saying *copy paste* chapter tactics, but something to make snakebites, and deffskullz a little different. Bringing back old characters that have been dropped is probably a bit much to ask for but here is hoping.

Yeah, I've been wondering about how clans might be handled. Maybe instead of giving an army wide special rule, it instead changes the unit which best represents the clan into Troops? i.e; Bad Moons-Flash Gitz, Deathskulls-Lootas, Evil Sunz-Bikers, Blood Axes, Kommandos, Goffs-Nobs/bring back Skarboyz?, Snakebites-Bring back Feral Orks? (no need for a new kit, just pack the fantasy kit with some round bases).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast