BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Hybrid View

Fly Lord

Everyone should watch this!

Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

OH MY GOODNESS IT'S THE ULTRAFORGE PEOPLE BACK!

*ahem*

So I might be pledging for this one... Amusing actually as my first thought when seeing the non-KoS was 'That reminds me somewhat of the Ultraforge one'.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I don't care if I can't use them in a GW store, I want those greater daemons so bad... Those are AWESOME models.

I also like that they had old *and* new style Keeper-of-Secrets (oh, but not really KoS, I know, wink wink).

Veteran-Sergeant

Well I adready own Non-great-unclean-ones from Scibor, Puppets war and Ultraforge (Not GW obviously that model is pathetic).
    What a relief to find that this big fat diseased daemon in completely not a Great Unclean One either. So that's me sorted with a double force organisation chart.

I will also get one of the Lords of changing things (cough).

Could there be an option for tatterd remenants of wings to be a stretch option for the Balrogoth daemon? I can't think of any specific reason why any popular rule set would require such a conversion, honnest.
    Last edited by Mad Cat; 01-23-2014 at 06:51 AM.