BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I am really impressed with the positivity coming from these boards. It is nice to see for a change.

For the record, we do models inspired TSR and Tolkien. Same as GW. Same as countless other companies.

I have gotten a few requests for a signature banner that you can use to help us promote our campaign. Thank you very much for your support.

[URL=http://www.creaturecaster.com][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Gosh, I'd kill for some bone sword knickers like that.

'Hey, show us your...'
    *decapitate*

I'm a guy who wears kilts (in Sydney, Australia, so it's not common). I was walking past a park near my home the other day, and there was a bunch of adult guys sitting in the park, and one of the guys shouts "Hey. Lift up your kilt."

I, keeping walking, roll my eyes and say "Would you?"

[/Off-topic]

Chaplain

Really looking forward to this. As a long time TSR/Forgotten Realms player I see more resemblance to TSR monsters than anything Games Workshop has done. However, most frequenters of these boards are probably a younger, GW oriented crowd. The Balor and Pit Fiend/Glabrezu are spot on and would make for awesome boss battles for any party of RPG adventurers. Arushnee seemed derived from Lolth, and of course there is the Ent/Tree folk.

Would be great to see more versions of these creatures to be used as secondary poses when more than one creature of the same type is required and of course other Baatezu/Tenar'ri inspired monsters would be welcom.

dose anyone know the price of these models yet. seeing the detail and size of them im guessing there not going to go cheap. $50-$80 is my guess

Initiate

When seeing the stuff that you are producing... jaw drops to the ground wow!!! I am just wondering what type of price range they would be so that I can try and hide enough money from my fiancee enough to cover at least 1 or two of them....

These models are fantastic! Honestly, the detail in Ganadhar's sword and Morbat's skin are phenomenal! The poses are all fantastic. It looks like the models are ready to jump off the table! I'm definitely contributing to this kickstarter!
    Last edited by Sarge; 01-23-2014 at 01:08 PM.

Brother-Captain

Nice minis, very nice.
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Jean-Yves MacDougall View Post
    When seeing the stuff that you are producing... jaw drops to the ground wow!!! I am just wondering what type of price range they would be so that I can try and hide enough money from my fiancee enough to cover at least 1 or two of them....
    They have said the large demons will be around $60-100.

Hello BOLS Loungers. The conversation here is always positive and informative. I will be back soon to address specific questions.

We have a very important update: We have decided to extend our pre-campaign.

We realize this is short notice and apologize for any lost sleep. We are doing this to offer an entire new set of upgraded rewards to our backers. We did not originally expect the demand to be as huge as it has become, and we are now preparing to make this campaign bigger than ever, with the best rewards possible.

We are taking every precaution at the beginning of the campaign to ensure that everything goes smoothly in the end. We know that you will be happy that we decided to make this small change, because it will ultimately lead to huge rewards for our backers. Trust me, you are going to really love these new rewards. We thank you for your continued support.

Post any questions, comments or suggestions here and I will respond as soon and as often as possible.

Jeremy

Wow, 4 hours before launch? Might wanna change your Facebook main pic ASAP.

Reminds me of a package I was eagerly tracking, yet when it got to my local post office, they sent it back!
    Last edited by Crevab; 01-31-2014 at 11:34 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast