BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chaplain

Default Tyranid Supplements

Been hearing rumors of 3 planned Supplements for the Nids with Leviathan, Kraken and Behemoth being most likely. Though it may just be a large digital Dataslate (akin to what we saw with Cypher)

Probably wishful thinking but maybe we get some alternate biomorph selections with each supplement.

Perhaps something to give +1-2 Toughness or +1 Armor, but you are restricted from choosing the Biomorphs from core codex(as was done with Farsight codex). An additional set of Bio-artifacts or alternate Warlord table are also all standard supplement fare.

Perhaps a profile for changing one Genestealer Brood in the detachment into Ymargl

Maybe we'll get the Doom back....
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by John Bower View Post
    Maybe we'll get the Doom back....
    I hope not, I'm still annoyed that they even included a mention of it in the codex at all, I was hoping all traces of it would be removed. That thing is an affront to the fluff of both Tyranids and Eldar alike, and it was very boring in-game for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Anggul View Post
    I hope not, I'm still annoyed that they even included a mention of it in the codex at all, I was hoping all traces of it would be removed. That thing is an affront to the fluff of both Tyranids and Eldar alike, and it was very boring in-game for both sides.
    Aww muffin sounds like Doom has made you lose a couple games? Well no worries nids lost all their deepstrikigng capability so you are sure to win your games now.

The first one has been revealed in the WD, it is a dataslare not supplement that focuses on Stealers/Lictors/other vanguard organisms. The other two will likely not be "Hive fleet" supplements, but it would be nice...

First-Captain

THIS! very much so!
    Ymgarls would be cool tho...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

I would take the Doom just to troll my good friend. He'd come so unhinged over that unit...every...single...time. But that's ok because he plays the hard counter to bugs, Venom Spam Dark Eldar.
    Last edited by rogueaccount; 01-17-2014 at 01:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Abel View Post
    Aww muffin sounds like Doom has made you lose a couple games? Well no worries nids lost all their deepstrikigng capability so you are sure to win your games now.
    Or he was just an overpowered lazy crutch? I used him once, he was OP, any Nid player who'd make use of him every game probably should have given a try to not always playing with a crutch.

Also, don't be a dick.
    Last edited by Big_jon; 01-17-2014 at 03:12 PM.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

aww you can spell crutch, what a wonderful buzz word. You sure told him you keyboard warrior you.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Librarian

I'd like to se suppliments but what would you really put as a suppliment? GW would give you a few new relics maybe move some units to troops ect but what would they really move? would they get a shortened release like eldar or sm? or chaos and tau? because if you look at what they have done since sentinels of terra dropped they haven't released anything else that wasn't a data slate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast