BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Librarian

I would say stay away from things like posion. just keep them as cheap as possible. i look at nids as being a weight of fire and weight or attack army as opposed to an elite army with good guns and good stats. if your running alot of guants they can shot and move across the board and just cause havoc as opposed to running fewer of them to make a select few better. any investments in they would be guns and more guns but i'm pretty sure you get those for free anyway lol so i'd say stay off things to boost single models keep those gaunts and termagaunts bare bones and let their numbers overwhelm your opponents.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by SON OF ROMULOUS View Post
    I would say stay away from things like posion. just keep them as cheap as possible. i look at nids as being a weight of fire and weight or attack army as opposed to an elite army with good guns and good stats. if your running alot of guants they can shot and move across the board and just cause havoc as opposed to running fewer of them to make a select few better. any investments in they would be guns and more guns but i'm pretty sure you get those for free anyway lol so i'd say stay off things to boost single models keep those gaunts and termagaunts bare bones and let their numbers overwhelm your opponents.
    I am reading the codex a few times and figuring out what I will do.

With the poison it really depends. Poison does help and make a huge difference. For example 20 poison gaunts can kill 5 terminator s, while 20 normal ones would have a hard time doing so, even more so vs a Wraithknight.

I may use some warriors or strikes, not really sure yet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123