BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Termagaunts and Hormagaunt Broods - ATO (Direct Only)

Does anyone know if they're staying that way?

In this months White Dwarf it just says online only next to their entry in this weeks new product list, while the limited edition codex says online only and while stocks last, so I would take that as a maybe.

I think, with the new webstore GW is rolling out this year, we're going to see more boxes available online-only as they restructure their bricks-and-mortar business. On the other hand, all the Termagants and Hormagaunts you'll ever need are available in the new army box - 40 or so of each, I think. Web exclusive things over the past couple of years have probably been used to trial the infrastructure and demand of the webstore model.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

no such thing as enough termagants Cap'nSmurfs... but that Tyranid swarm box is great value.

I reckon we'll see more of these.

To a GW Store, the website is in essence a virtual stockroom, due to the free delivery to store for anything, and over a certain cost to wherever the customer pleases.

It's a pretty good way to run things!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks