BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

The thing is she is only dull if you write her badly, I mean as the comic someone posted recently illustrates she is no different to Thor in many ways and he is onto his third film because they got good writers and good actors.

Edit: Oh, the two showrunners for Agent Carter are women and they are getting Dominic Cooper back to play Stark Snr so that is just awesome.
    Last edited by eldargal; 05-09-2014 at 09:00 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Hayley Atwells reactions:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

But her daughter is hotter.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Who gives a **** how hot either of them is.

Clearly I do.

Which is not flattering.

And? Was I aiming it at you?

To be fair, I heard about this yesterday and I was like "meh". It could turn out to be ace, but I haven't even watched Agents of Shield.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post

To be fair, I heard about this yesterday and I was like "meh". It could turn out to be ace, but I haven't even watched Agents of Shield.
    Shame on you

AoS has turned out great, especially the second half of the season, it ties in nicely with Winter Soldier...

Personally I prefer Peggy Carter in her younger days to Sharon Carter....
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post

I mean it isn't flattering of you.

I liked Sharon Carter aka Agent 13, looking forward to seeing where they take her in future films. I really hope she doesn't become Steve Rogers love interest though because that just turns her into the newest Carter model for Rogers which is quite offensive. 'Sorry your old flame is like 90 with dementia, here is her grand niece who will do just as well amirite? Have fun filling her with your seed'.

Make mine Marvel!

They could cast a right Hippocrocapig, and it would still be ace, on account they're good at hiring talent.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast