BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Are Grav Guns in the Digital Rulebook

Hey all, quick question here. I was wondering if grav guns had been added to the weapons section of the digital 40k rulebook. More specifically the Combi-weapons section.

I am particularly interested because the DA codex specifically states that combi-weapons purchased may be chosen from those in the BRB. So its reaching but if they are in the digital edition....

Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Liazardman View Post
    Hey all, quick question here. I was wondering if grav guns had been added to the weapons section of the digital 40k rulebook. More specifically the Combi-weapons section.

I am particularly interested because the DA codex specifically states that combi-weapons purchased may be chosen from those in the BRB. So its reaching but if they are in the digital edition....

Thanks for your help
    I just checked the digital edition; still only shows flamer, meltagun, and plasma gun for secondary weapons. As for grav guns they aren't in there either, probably because they have special rules. Another type that I noticed wasn't in that section were the Eldar D-Weapons so it just may not include any codex specific weapons that require special rules pertaining to just that codex.

I checked in the digital one; it still shows Flamer, Plasma, and Melta for combi-weapons and grav guns aren't located in the weapon sections either. Hope that answers your question!

Chapter-Master

No luck for you.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Alright figured it was worth a try...