BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Promethium relay pipe size guide

In the Stronghold Assault book the composition of the Promethium Relay Pipes (PRP) is given on page 30 as;

"Up to 3 long and 4 short Promethium Relay Pipe sections. Each pipe must be placed in contact with at least one other section."

The way it is written it looks like these sections should be the same size as the Aegis Defence Line sections (W/H/L), but don't have to be laid out in a chain.

Am I reading this right?

This fortification would be a doddle to build, cost virtually nothing for the materials and does a cool thing. I'm going to make one, I just want to get it right so I get to use it.

completeHook
    Last edited by completeHook; 01-21-2014 at 06:25 PM. Reason: doddle not doodle - too much faith in spell check...

Brother-Sergeant

I guess I would assume they mean about the same size as the Aegis Defense Lines simply because that is the only real reference we have but that's just me.

Veteran-Sergeant

I've just finished the first 4 sections of mine. I've broadly copied the dimensions of the Aegis, 13cm long for the long sections, 5cm for the short, 3cm wide and 4cm at the tallest point.

Sounds advisable.

But in short, nobody really knows, and won't do until the kit is released (possibly Feb, as releases go weekly at that point)
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Veteran-Sergeant

Brilliant, thanks for the help chaps.