BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

I never said Defiance should be allowed to hold a penny of her money.

I said that Torn Armor probably didn't have adequate budget to do the minis they promised as part of their KS, based on the available revenue.

Those are two different things, but likely related, as Torn probably went to Defiance when they couldn't find any legitimate company to take the work for the amount of revenue offered.
    - 40k Eldar, Imperial Guard & Chaos Marines ∙ WFB Dogs of War ∙ WM/H Cryx ∙ BFG Chaos & Imperial Navy -

Also, while I have had multiple KS go late, I have yet to have one fail in a significant way, as Torn appears it will do.
    - 40k Eldar, Imperial Guard & Chaos Marines ∙ WFB Dogs of War ∙ WM/H Cryx ∙ BFG Chaos & Imperial Navy -

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Yep, people are too ready to believe the words of a dubious businessman with a track record of non delivery and place blame on the creator for not doing more to compensate for events out of her control. He took her money for a service he has not delivered and refuses to return it or fulfill the contract. That is not in anyway the creators fault.
    I am in complete agreement there. If money was given under agreement that a certain thing happen, and that thing did not happen, then it should naturally be paid back.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345