BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by evilamericorp View Post
    No they aren't. Those are three completely separate unit types.
    what he means is that they are whatever they're classed as, for example a Flyrant is a Flying Monstrous Creature when in flight mode, but if he goes to hover he becomes Monstrous Jump Infantry. MC's without wings are usually 'infantry', etc.
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

What I mean is that if a rule affects "Infantry" It affects regular MC's as well because they are "Infantry"
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    What I mean is that if a rule affects "Infantry" It affects regular MC's as well because they are "Infantry"
    No they aren't. Monstrous Creature is a unit type. Infantry is a unit type. Things that affect only infantry will not affect Monstrous Creatures. They are completely separate things.
    Give a man fire, and you keep him warm for a night.
    Set a man on fire, and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Mc are not infantry, they cannot be effected by the swallow whole ability. The unite type has to say infantry. Then it can eat up to bulky units. Like terminators, nid warriors, mega armor nobz, that kind of stuff. People sized things......
    Purge the Weak!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12