BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hi there all,

I'm the guy Dave played against. To answer all your "*Gasp* ILLEGAL LIST" comments, he didn't give a proper list of what I played. Here's the proper list:
    Ethereal (Warlord)
    O'mmortal Commander with 2 Marker Drones
    Riptide with Ion, FB, EWO, VT, 1 Shield Drone
    Riptide with Ion, FB, EWO, VT, 1 Shield Drone
    10x Kroot with Sniper rounds, 1 Hound
    10x Kroot with Sniper rounds, 1 Hound
    3 Broadsides with HYMP, SMS, and EWO
    7 Sniper Drones, 2 Marksmen
    Farsight Ethereal
    3x Farsight XV8s with 2PR+TL each, 4 Marker Drones
    Farsight Riptide with HBC, FB, VT, EWO, 1 Shield Drone, Earth Caste Pilot Array
    Aegis with Comms Relay

Quote Originally Posted by chicop76 View Post
    All that being said I think a good player would play way more than one army and know how each army works before he have to face it. Looking at the Tau list it's not really all that good. It seems to do good against a certain type of meta that's all.
    I also own and play Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, and I've played with most builds most armies have. I'm confident in saying that I know the major tricks in all of them but still like to learn new ones so I play as often as I can.
    Regarding my list, it's a deviation from my anti-MEQ list...wanted to increase the amount of snipers in my army to deal with Wraithknights, Daemon Princes, Tyranid nasties, and Riptides. It's still in the play-testing stage.

There!! And in his defence hes a reaaly really good player and is training to go up for ETC this summer!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123