BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Librarian

There was alot of Lost legion conspiracies behind this in the Favourite 40k secret thread. Basically for the records of the Lost Legions to be stricken, something very bad must've happened. Or of course the Emperor realized something was wrong with the lost legions and had to rid his mistake in all ways possible.
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

Quote Originally Posted by rkiviman View Post
    Maybe, one or both of these "Lost Legions" are what made the Grey Knights Chapter!! They were made in secret and no one fully knows their exact origin. I guess anything is possible!!??
    no the grey nights were made up of loyalist death gurad and one luna wolf or atleast the inquisition so i'm asumeing that they eventually became the grey nights
    2nd ultrmarines company along with cadian 111th "big red ones"

Abbess Sanctorum

They had visions of the Ultramarines hogging all the glory and so they got bored and left.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    They had visions of the Ultramarines hogging all the glory and so they got bored and left.
    Sounds awkwardly like every army i've ever played.
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

If they had been the ones that left, 40K would be far less blue.

If the secret was ever let out, just think of all those that have DIY chapters based on them... "THAT! That is my Primarch! Nooo!"

maybe they r all in a big box labeled open when 40K ends....aka da wulftime

ohi i play ultramaines 2nd company!!!!
    2nd ultrmarines company along with cadian 111th "big red ones"

Quote Originally Posted by sicarius2424 View Post
    ohi i play ultramaines 2nd company!!!!
    The shock is overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by sicarius2424 View Post
    no the grey nights were made up of loyalist death gurad and one luna wolf or atleast the inquisition so i'm asumeing that they eventually became the grey nights
    Cite your source.

Silly Melissa, the lost Primarchs were the Primarchs of the Necrons and Tau. And they were Women. Who had sex with the Emperor. And had a starchild.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal2Crusaders View Post
    Cite your source.
    There are several different rumors of how the Grey Knights were founded. In the GK codex, "it is rumored that the geneseed came from the Emperor himself".

Additionally, in one of the Horus Heresy books, I believe Flight of the Eisenstein, Nathaniel Garro and several other loyal Marines from traitor legions are tasked with creating the Inquisition, and it is said that the Emperor used their geneseed to create a new, pure geneseed, from which the Grey Knights were founded.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Rumors and speculation though. Nothing concrete.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast