BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

2nd: Angry Marines

11th: Pretty Marines

Honestly! I'm surprised at you guys....
    Goodbye Bols!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    There are several different rumors of how the Grey Knights were founded. In the GK codex, "it is rumored that the geneseed came from the Emperor himself".

Additionally, in one of the Horus Heresy books, I believe Flight of the Eisenstein, Nathaniel Garro and several other loyal Marines from traitor legions are tasked with creating the Inquisition, and it is said that the Emperor used their geneseed to create a new, pure geneseed, from which the Grey Knights were founded.
    yeah your right
    2nd ultrmarines company along with cadian 111th "big red ones"

Quote Originally Posted by sicarius2424 View Post
    yeah your right
    No he's not right, it is hinted that they may start the inquisition, not stated. How do you write research papers? If everything that was rumored was true then Elvis is still kicking around Vegas, 9/11 was an inside job, and the ice caps are melting.

Brother-Sergeant

Default The Flight of the Eisenstein

On page 404 in the book Malcador answers Garro, " There is a matter to which you will be set, not today, perhaps not for many months, but eventually. The Warmaster's disposition has made it clear that the Imperium requires men and women of inquistive nature, hunters who might seek the witch, the traitor, the mutant, the xenos... warriors like you, Nathaniel Garro, Iacton Qruze, Amendera Kendel, who could root out the taint of any future treachery: a duty to vigilance." There is no mention of gene seed and only an inference of what may be in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal2Crusaders View Post
    Elvis is still kicking around Vegas, 9/11 was an inside job, and the ice caps are melting.
    Nope, very unlikely.
    Yeah, probably it was.
    Probably not, but who cares, even if so, it won't change a thing.

*takes his toys and goes home*

Chaplain

If everything that was rumored was true then Elvis is still kicking around Vegas, 9/11 was an inside job, and the ice caps are melting.
    12-27-2009 05:26 PM
    elvis is in space, he sold his ship to arthur dent
    9/11 may not have been an inside job, but WMDs in iraq was
    the ice caps ARE melting, its just that its not really us melting them, its natural, and in our arrogance, we blame ourselves lol

Veteran-Sergeant

I was flicking through the Space Wolf codex last night. It states that all 20 primarchs were found, reunited with the Emperor and given their legions and that it happened prior to the Horus Heresy.

So the "fluffy answer is either:
    • - They were either lost or destroyed and either some careless tech deleted all the remaining records or the records were destroyed in some unintentional way; or
    • - They did something even worse than rebel against the Emperor and had their details intentionally expunged. I can't think what this would be though; or
    • - The whole chapter is on some multi-thousand year black operation and the records have been destroyed to hide the fact.

I think the first option is more likely so I'd go with that.

Brother-Sergeant

Default Lost Legions

Or they're waiting for the end times and are going to join with the Emperor and Primarch's on their returns to fight Chaos!!?? In this universe stranger things have happened??

Quote Originally Posted by rkiviman View Post
    Or they're waiting for the end times and are going to join with the Emperor and Primarch's on their returns to fight Chaos!!?? In this universe stranger things have happened??
    nut then one has to be loyal and the other traitor becuase all the records say that the legions split half going towards the emporer and the other half turning towards chaos (if you have not read "legion" then do not read (well sort of becuase the alpha legion is still loyal } hehe one of my favorite tid bits)
    2nd ultrmarines company along with cadian 111th "big red ones"

Brother-Sergeant

Default Lost Legions

Interesting choice the twins have concerning their legion!!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast