I know I wanted to do nids, but too many delays and only 4 days to go doesn't leave much for me to get prepared. I wanted to do my guard alliance, but I'll wait till the guard codex comes out. Which leaves Tau and Daemons. I still working on my Daemon stuff, so again back to Tau.

I made some alterations to the list. Tried to pretty much squeeze in what I can. I added another devilfish and drop a troop. I was tempted to add in more seeker missiles and really want to run another skyray, but I need to make the skyray first.

I think I might drop the sniper team in the future for another ray and go back to sniper kroot. Anyway I am liking the addition of more devilfish due to dropping things out of the sky easily, plus it gives me the ability to get my troops on objectives a lot faster, not to mention bring up quick support to kroot.

1850 Tau:

HQ

Warlord O' Da'noh: Irdidium Armour, Puretide Chip, Neuroweb, Multi, and Command & Control
Ethereal
X-V8 Twin Fusion

Troop

12 kroot and a hound
12 kroot and a hound
11 firewarriors and devilfish w/ smart missiles
12 firewarriors and devilfish w/ smart missiles

Elites

Riptide: Ion, twin fusion
Riptide: Ion, twin fusion
Xv-8 twin fusion

Fast

4 pathfinders
4 pathfinders
4 pathfinders

Heavy Support

Skyray
spotter w/ 6 sniper drones
3 broadsides: smartmissles, railguns, 6 missle drones, target locks

Forgot to mention devilfish have darksun filters, like it matters with smart missiles though.

This list gives me a lot of options and have dealt with several did types of threats. The greater good X-V8s have done well with deep striking and taking out tanks that like to hide. In the future I might arm the suicide suits a little better in the future.