Here you go:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	feb1-15-2014-GW.jpg 
Views:	795 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	7006

You will note the lack of finecast.

There is also no Army Book for Dwarfs.

Apparently GW is testing a new miniatures first - armybook later weekly schedule...

There is also that Index Chaotica Volume.1 from GW digital at the bottom. Hmmm....
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

"Ulrika the Vampire (GERMAN)". You don't say

I find the politics weird. However, it is connected to the new WD publishing dates. You have to fill a weekly with something...

No second dataslate for 'Nids?

The Dark Mechanic

Apparently GW is testing a new miniatures first - armybook later weekly schedule...
    For many of the new releases last year I saw the new army/codex book sell like crazy on release day but the miniatures wouldn't move much off the shelves till after people had the book a few days so that they could read it and see what new units they wanted. I wonder what this strategy is going to do the new model release sales at my local shop, especially given today's currently much escalated prices from just a few years ago.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Scout

I was told by my local shop that the dwarf book was going up soon. Strange that it's not listed on this sheet.

Chaplain

Could be as soon as the 15th

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Scorpion View Post
    I wonder what this strategy is going to do the new model release sales at my local shop, especially given today's currently much escalated prices from just a few years ago.
    Most people will wait on the rules unless they see conversion oppurtunities. There will be a few that impulse buy but they'll learn their lesson after buying a few models with crappy rules.

I guess it is an attempt to get people to buy minis on coolness factor before realising that the rules are crap.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Phototoxin View Post
    I guess it is an attempt to get people to buy minis on coolness factor before realising that the rules are crap.
    This is always the rule isn't it?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast