BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: What should they do in the next 6 months?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Prices are good

3 37.50%
  • Lower Prices 10%

0 0%
  • Lower Prices 20%

0 0%
  • Lower Prices 30%

5 62.50%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

Default Mulberry's stock loses 33% value today. It has begun.

UK luxury handbag maker Mulberry has said its full-year profits will "substantially" miss expectations, sending its shares down by a quarter. Pre-tax profits have been hit falling from £19m, compared with analysts' forecasts of about £27m.

Have these expensive handbags finally hit reality?

It's time to be honest here. I want you to look at your accessory budget, price some of the things you want to buy and answer the poll.

If Mulberry wants to get people like YOU buying much more regularly and getting new clutches what should they do in the next 6 months?

Prices are good - Mulberry is costed properly for their quality now. They should focus on even higher quality to pull ahead from any competition.
    Lower Prices 10% - Mulberry is slightly overcosted now. It's not too bad and a small reductions would increase sales substantially.
    Lower Prices 20% - Mulberry is moderatly overcosted now. It's pretty bad and it will take a notable change to turn things around.
    Lower Prices 30% - Mulberry is severely overcosted now. Mulberry is killing itself with their prices and needs to act decisively to turn things around.

Remember to compare their costs to the competition that mosts interests you.

VOTE!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I think I love you.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Of course, I shop with Burberry because their's bags are more competitively balanced.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Of course, I shop with Burberry because their's bags are more competitively balanced.
    I think you are missing the point that the quality of burberry is far below the standard of mulberry, you can't really compare the two. You may as well use a tesco carrier bag!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    I think I love you.
    I get that, a lot.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    I think you are missing the point that the quality of burberry is far below the standard of mulberry, you can't really compare the two. You may as well use a tesco carrier bag!

I get that, a lot.
    No. Stop being a Whiteknightmulberryfanboiapologist.

Burberry are betterer because they're more competitively balanced and if you need me to explain what I mean by that rather nebulous statement then you're clearly just a Whiteknightmulberryfanboiapologist.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Alpha Legion Operative

YEAH MOAR POLES'S!

This made me chuckle so much I did a vote :P
    My End Times Project Log on BOLS, current project: Undead Goblins! - http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?50621-ACE01-s-End-Times-begin!-A-plog-to-keep-me-motivated

Iron Father

My wife's fault, she's a huge mulberry fan. Loads of handbags, wallets and matching key fobs. I even have 2 of the man bags . But last year with the house move no mulberry purchases. So yes all the wife's fault.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Fly Lord

I knew when Mulberry started producing finecast handbags - it wasn't going to end up well...

They really need to return to their classic metal handbags.

But what are you gong to do - welcome to the cutthroat world of women's fashion - here today, gone tomorrow.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

I have never even heard of Mulberry, so I can pretty safely say they wont get me buying a bag...
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Clearly they could outsource the manufacturing process to china, and use a thinner leather.
    Then we can have all the mulberrys we want.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast