BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

...and so it Ends!
    R.I.P. White Metal
    Last edited by korgüll; 01-30-2014 at 01:04 AM.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by evilamericorp View Post
    Seems stupid to me. Just make a clearance section on the website and sell stuff 75% off. They would make more than selling it for scrap...
    Maybe not, since you still have to pay to have people organize and ship the stuff. It can be funny what makes the most economic sense, sometimes.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Brother-Captain

For those panicing, it was my semi-informed understanding that while they are culling the back-stock they will continue to make things on demand.
    Wolfman of the Horsepack of Derailment
    The artist formerly known as "WTF you can't say that!"

Librarian

new paints have minimal lead, new minis have 0 lead. Finecast on its way out. 40k OK for sale in non-hobbygame stores...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Badrukk View Post
    For those panicing, it was my semi-informed understanding that while they are culling the back-stock they will continue to make things on demand.
    I was under the impression they sold off all of the metal casting equipment, so they were relying on existing stocks.

Anyway, I'm not sure what's happening, my order for metals is still pending but others have seen them progress. So I'm assuming they've only sold off some of the stock so far (reports are that it's 3 trucks).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123