BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Boofhead View Post
    As should be, all three are elite units with the same number of minis per box. Can you imagine the screaming if they were dearer or cheaper?
    I'm not overly familiar with Dwarves, but isn't the rumour going around that one of the two units is a Core choice, and the other is a Special choice?

The only one of those kits that was even remotely justified was the High Elf one, because one unit was a Special skirmishing unit, and the other was a Rare archer unit. They aren't main infantry units and thus you don't need many of them at all.
    The Dark Elf and Dwarf ones, on the other hand, make you pay exorbitant amounts for what will mostly be a Core unit (at least in Witch Elves case) and most certainly three of the four builds from both boxes are main infantry units.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    I'm not overly familiar with Dwarves, but isn't the rumour going around that one of the two units is a Core choice, and the other is a Special choice?
    No rumour, longbeards are core and hammerers are special. The new duel kit is both on core and special on the GW webstore.

Gyrocopter is $45 US.

Either way this seems to be the new price of a unit kit. Sadly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12