BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Hey Everyone!

Finished the 1st batch of this mechanicum army:

Also working on a Space Hulk set and finished the terminators already:
    Last edited by Peter Zuidgeest; 09-03-2016 at 03:54 PM.

Full Space Hulk set finished!

Hey all!

Sneak Peek of my personal Night Lords army that is going to be on the armies on parade display im building!

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the silence here!
    Been working hard on my Armies on parade display for this year and it's finally finished (just a few small touch ups to do).
    Its a display for my Night Lords army with the title ''Thramas Crusade'' where the night lords fought the dark angels.

Hey all!!

I present to you my 99% final board for Legions on Display! (Scale Model Challenge this weekend) and Armies on parade on the 15th of october!
    Just need to add some grass tufts here and there, hope you guys like it!

Hey all!

Working on a sisters army on basic to go with the huge blood angels army i already painted some time ago!

More Sob:

Hey all!

Sisters army on basic tabletop finished!

Hey all!

Been awhile since i did an update!
    Me and my GF sold the house and now im looking for a new workplace to continue my commission work and this is taking a lot of time recently.
    Anyway i've finished this first mechanicum model for a new mechanicum commission:

Hey everyone!

So it's been very busy!
    From 1 December ill be moving the studio to a new location that im going to rent pretty excited about that!

Finished some more mechanicum today and saw i didn't post some older work so here is a big update for 3 different commissions.

​Ultramarines army commission 10 tacticals and 6 quad mortars to make friends (lol).
    Death Guard themed mechanicum army commission 9 ursarax and 3 thallax.
    And another Darkmechanicum army commission with a Russ to go with the space wolves i've already painted for him 6 ursarax and 6 myrmidons.

Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast