BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Lamenters Space Marines WiP

I'm currently working on a Lamenters Space Marine Army for a client and thought I would show off what I've done so far.

this guy above is nearly finished, just need to do the chapter markings and base.

plenty more to come from this as I have a tactical squad and terminators to do to this standard too.

There's a quick explanation of how I did the armour on my site [URL="http://goldfishofjustice.wordpress.com/2014/01/29/lamenters-space-marines/"]Goldfish of Justice Painting Studio[/URL] and I also have a Facebook page [URL="http://www.facebook.com/thegoldfishofjustice"]HERE[/URL] which has loads more pictures of various awesome stuff. But I'll be posting all the latest work here too.

Occuli Imperator

Looking good
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chaplain

Tiss fitting to have a Goldfish of Justice to be able to master the evil paints known as yellow/orange! Very crisp, vibrant and sharp!

Quote Originally Posted by KrewL RaiN View Post
    Tiss fitting to have a Goldfish of Justice to be able to master the evil paints known as yellow/orange! Very crisp, vibrant and sharp!
    As long as you start with something brown then they're not too bad to work with.

Not too much progress aside from all the weapons have been blocked in with colour. Most of the last few days have been spent on non-40k projects. But I've been trying to get some decent photographs so I can start doing tutorials. getting there, but I think a new camera is in order.

Fly Lord

I like Goldfish of Justice for your Chapter name.

It kinda works...

Now you just need a logo - perhaps a blindfolded goldfish holding a scale. Hmmm...
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS