BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Almost complete....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Val Day.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	223.1 KB 
ID:	7316
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~ T. Pratchett

36 days and assembly is complete - on to painting!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B Day.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	177.8 KB 
ID:	7376
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~ T. Pratchett

85 Termagants, 50 Hormagaunts, 30 Devilgants, 40 Genestealers, 2 Broodlords, 4 Venomthropes, 3 Zoanthropes and 3 Hive Guard - All primed and basecoated...

I painted 3 Hormagaunts last night with the same base color (medium Grey) and each with a different armor color (Black, Red, Green), then dipped them all in Ebony (Black) minwax. So far - I like the Grey/Black they best. I hit them with clear late last night - I'll add details (muscles, teeth, tongue) tonight before making the final call on which way to go with the whole army.

I finally finished rebuilding my weight room and can get back to the Hive Fleet.

Final scheme along with the Secret Weapon Miniature bases.

Last edited by Maelstorm; 03-04-2014 at 11:23 AM.

'EX wife'...so thats your secret !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12