BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers

First issue of Combiner Wars is out and is very good, story continues in Windblade #1 which is out on the 25th.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Windblade #1 is now available, go buy or it or I'll beat you up and steal your lunch money. Then use it to buy another copy.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

As much as I hate to give myself more competition in the giveaway, [URL="http://www.mscottwriter.com/2015/03/24/windblade-1-giveaway-plus-emerald-city-schedule/"]Mairghread Scott is will be giving out a signed copy of Windblade #1[/URL]. The catch? Tumbling or Tweeting a shot of you or your 'bots reading Windblade #1.

Also, [URL="http://steeljaw.co.vu/post/112286180340/rid-episodes-masterpost"]here's a link to the Australian releases of the current series[/URL]; they up to episode 13 down under.

New fembot Nickel introduced in More Than Meets The Eye #39, mechanic to the psychopathic Decepticon Justice Division.

Cute. As. ****.

Additionally, the fact that she's from a non-Caminus colony, and that Solus Prime is now established in the IDWverse, indicates that being all-'male' is the exception, not the rule.

Brother-Captain

She's crossing continuities [url]http://mscottwrites.tumblr.com/post/117177094761/whats-that-windblade-animated-so-ive-been[/url]

Fantastic!

Also the female option won the fan built poll so we are getting the first female Combiner! *flails*

Banned

*nyoom!*

*flailing intensifies*

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast