BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Legion class is sticking around! AoE had me worried. Looking forward to a cyberverse female 'bot that isn't Airachnid or an Arcee mold.

I doubt they would drop LEgion class, it's pretty popular and they announced a few new ones at Botcon as well and said there were like 12 more coming this year and into next.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I'm totes getting me a Menasor.

I got Motormaster for my birthday one year, and my brother promptly lost his clip on head, because reasons.

Now I can have a spangly version! Any idea when we might see this bad boy in the flesh?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I'm getting both (have the relatively recent Bruticus, its also nice) but looking forward to Menasor the most.

Motormaster will also be getting the new deluxe size combiner treatment next year apparently.

Q1 next year is the assumed date I think, mmight be a bit later before it arrives in the UK but could always buy it from one of the online stores.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Sweet.

Also want the Protectobots. Always liked them. Even if Skyblue is a curious colour for a Fire Engine.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yup.

Apparently there will be four Combiners released in the ifrst half of 2015. Superion and Menasor are confirmed, Motormaster was either mentioned at a Hasbro panel at SDCC or is assumed because they released a Optimus Prime that looks likeit is destined to be Motormaster as it has combiner slots in it and such. The Protectobots and Defensor are highly anticipated as being the fourth but no one has any real idea what is happening with that one. Could be any of them.

Motormaster is part of Menasor though?

So, if Bruticus is out the way, and we know Superion and Menasor are coming....Defensor a possibility...dare I hold out hope for the Technobots? Damned difficult to find a complete G1 set that doesn't include knock offs or shonky reproductions!

Right.>< I was getting my rumours mixed up lol. Motormaster is happening as part of Menasor, I forgot that we saw MotormasterOptimusPrime at Botcon and people speculated Menasor was coming later.

Technobots and Computron aren't rumorued but certainly desired. Saw someone hypothesising Devastator might be in their was the most iconic combiner.
    Last edited by eldargal; 08-04-2014 at 07:09 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Technobots and Computron aren't rumorued but certainly desired. Saw someone hypothesising Devastator might be in their was the most iconic combiner.
    Technobots were in the same generation as the Protectobots, weren't they?

But Devastator and the Constructicons were the original combiners. Unlike the ones who came later, they had specific spots for all 6 and you couldn't mix and match them. I only managed to get my hands on Bonecrusher, the bulldozer during my years of collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    So, if Bruticus is out the way, and we know Superion and Menasor are coming....Defensor a possibility...dare I hold out hope for the Technobots? Damned difficult to find a complete G1 set that doesn't include knock offs or shonky reproductions!
    Well, weren't they often set up as opposites? Superion vs Menasor, Defensor vs Bruticus, Computron vs Abominus?

Quote Originally Posted by Charistoph View Post
    But Devastator and the Constructicons were the original combiners. Unlike the ones who came later, they had specific spots for all 6 and you couldn't mix and match them. I only managed to get my hands on Bonecrusher, the bulldozer during my years of collection.
    Yeah, it'd need some fiddling to fit into the mix&match system. It'd be pretty cool if they had the four limb-bots be interchangeable, and released Hook and Longhaul as a pair of deluxes that can combine into a voyager-sized combiner torso. They'd still be unusual/unique, but would fit into the combiner system.

Personally, I'm hoping for Piranacon :3 Maybe we could even get God Neptune's Scylla as one of the limbs.

Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast